Customers are the lifeblood of our business, we are here to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question for us? The answer may be in the most commonly asked questions we recieve below.How long do the meals last?
- Our meals are best stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days after you receive them and in the freezer for up to 60 days.
- It's best to freeze the meals once they reach the sell by date.
We cover the majority of Southern California. Our delivery range is from the San Fernando Valley to the Inland Empire to Southern Orange County. You can also review our delivery map or put your zip code in the “Do we delivery to you?” selection.
- Our standard delivery days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of each week.
- Deliveries/Pickups have to be made 48 hours in advance. For example, Friday by 8 pm for Sunday delivery.
- Cut off for delivery is 8 pm
Our meals are mainly heated up in the microwave.
PRO-TIP: Specific heating times. Fish (1:45) Steak (1:45) Bison (1:30) Chicken (2:00) Tacos (1:15/1:30)
1. Loosen the lid but leave it covering the meal.
2. Remove any condiments.
3. Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes.
*Microwaves below 1100 watts may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature.
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add your meal.
3. Heat for about 5-7 minutes or until the desired temperature.
4. Add condiments.
For the time being our delivery dates for our Perfect Week Meal Plans are every Sunday and Wednesday. But you can also select which day you want your first 3 days (first half) delivered on. The 2nd half of the order will be delivered on Wednesday.
On your scheduled day for pickup, please call the store to ensure that your order is ready before you come in. If you cannot pick up your order on the selected day please give us a call at 310-318-3188.
- Select “Account”
- Select “Holidays”
- Input the date range you would like for your subscription to be paused.